At St. John's Episcopal School, we recognize that parents are an integral part of our school community. That’s why we make every effort to keep you informed and actively engaged in your child’s life at SJES.
For your convenience, we’ve compiled information you will need at the start and throughout the school year.
St. John’s uniform policy sets a high standard for students in their dress and appearance to express pride in themselves, show respect for one another, and build community spirit.
Uniform items are available for purchase through our approved uniform vendor, Lands’ End. St. John's Preferred School Number is 900126152.
St. John’s receives a generous rebate from Lands’ End for every purchase made through our preferred school site.
- Place an order by phone at 1.800.469.2222 or go to landsend.com/school and create or sign into your account.
- Include your student and school information in My Account or find St. John’s using the Preferred School Number.
- Start shopping with your personalized product checklist to ensure that you purchase only the items that comply with the St. John’s uniform policy.
St. John's Online Spirit Store offers Preschool T-shirts, SJES Spirit Shirts, Gym Clothes, Sweatshirts, and more! Youth and adult sizes available.
The next Spirit Store opportunity will be in January 2022.
Students must bring a ready-to-eat lunch from home or place orders from the monthly catered-lunch menu provided by Jason’s Deli. Microwave use for warming lunches will not be available for students.
If a student forgets to pack a lunch, the School will provide a brown bag lunch (Lunchable + applesauce) and charge your family account $6.
We are a peanut-free campus.
- EPK2 students leave water bottles at school, where they are washed every day in the EPK dishwasher.
- PK-5th students bring fresh water bottles from home every day.
Lunch orders can now be placed through your ParentsWeb account. Every Monday, you will receive an email that lunch ordering is open. You will have until Thursday at noon to place your order for the following week. Email lunch orders will NOT be accepted.
Follow the steps below to order:
- Log into your ParentsWeb account.
- Click “Student” in the left-hand navigation, and select “Lunch.”
- Click “Create Lunch Order” button.
- Type “1” in the quantity box to select a lunch.
- Once you’ve selected all the lunches you want for the week per child, click the “Order Items” button to complete your order.
- Lunches will be billed to your family account at the end of each month.
Drop Off, Pick Up, and After School Care
7:30AM - Early Drop Off; doors open at 7:30AM
8:00AM - Tardy Bell is 8:05AM
K-5th grade students can be dropped off through the drive-thru lane. However, all parents are encouraged to park and use the crosswalk to bring students up to the corridor for temperature checks and hand washing.
3:00PM - Dismissal for ALL GRADES
Preschool parents, please park and come to the EPK building or the Academic building front lawn to pick up your child.
Elementary parents, please queue up in the drive-through lane and your child will be brought to you.
Early dismissals must be done prior to 2:45PM. Call the Admin office at 325.695.8870 and a staff member will bring your child out to you.
St. John’s will remain a Closed Campus this year. This means parents should not return to campus between morning drop off and pick up time.
After School Care
$12.00 per day for attendance–Billed Monthly
St. John’s offers After School Care every weekday, except on early release days and holidays.
$10.00 per occurrence for late pick up after 6:00 pm. This is strictly enforced. Excessive late pick-ups will cause the forfeiture of After School Care attendance privileges.
After School Care charges will be billed to your family account at the end of each month.